lonelyshadows: (pic#5730878)
Jun ([personal profile] lonelyshadows) wrote2013-06-23 12:48 am
Entry tags:

[ date ]

[ knocking on the door to their cabin. he's dressed as he usually dresses, tight shirt, leather pants, bullet belt and his bass hanging from his frame ]
voicelessshadows: (I must be true to myself)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 04:51 am (UTC)(link)
[Why are you... you know what, never mind.

opening the door you could have very well opened ourself.]
voicelessshadows: (But it never stops bleeding)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 04:54 am (UTC)(link)
Fine.

[walks back to pick up the guitar and come back to the door, walking out and closing it behind him.
voicelessshadows: (pic#5109408)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 04:56 am (UTC)(link)
[Following behind you]
voicelessshadows: (Falling far behind)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 05:01 am (UTC)(link)
[Looks like one of our regular sessions. I'm okay with this.

Walking in]
voicelessshadows: (pic#5109406)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 05:25 am (UTC)(link)
[sitting down]

From the sheets here?
voicelessshadows: (Voice of faith)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 05:36 am (UTC)(link)
[looking through the sheets]
voicelessshadows: (I was blinded by dark desire)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 05:45 am (UTC)(link)
[holds up a random one that is actually carefully thought out]

This one.
voicelessshadows: (pic#5109410)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 06:02 am (UTC)(link)
Sets the sheet in a place he can see it and puts the guitar on his leg, starting to set up and tune it.]
voicelessshadows: (pic#5109410)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 06:25 am (UTC)(link)
[Making sure his sounds okay and strums a few scales just to be sure]
voicelessshadows: (I'm drowning in sadness)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 06:27 am (UTC)(link)
[nods a little, signalling that he's ready]
voicelessshadows: (Broken heart keeps on going to beat)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 06:31 am (UTC)(link)
[Goes in as well, keeping time in his head and listening to the sound of them together]
voicelessshadows: (pic#5109449)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 06:41 am (UTC)(link)
[Looking at that out the side of his eye and trying not to smile to keep his mind on what he's doing instead.]
voicelessshadows: (pic#5109407)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-23 07:15 am (UTC)(link)
[It's common enough. I'm not making fun]
voicelessshadows: (pic#5109450)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-24 03:19 am (UTC)(link)
[There's no reason to. You're my bandmate.]
voicelessshadows: (Will I make it through)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-06-29 06:36 pm (UTC)(link)
[I wouldn't go that far yet]
voicelessshadows: (Tear my painful heart)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-07-15 03:33 am (UTC)(link)
[Beer is good... This really is like how we normally hang out]
voicelessshadows: (I was blinded by dark desire)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-07-15 05:09 am (UTC)(link)
[that's surprisingly .. thoughtful while not being thoughtful at all]
voicelessshadows: (What can I do)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-07-15 05:48 am (UTC)(link)
[Can't stop wont stop]
voicelessshadows: (pic#5109443)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-07-15 11:18 am (UTC)(link)
[I'm also drinking! Just imagine me grinning on the inside]
voicelessshadows: (pic#5109446)

[personal profile] voicelessshadows 2013-07-15 10:22 pm (UTC)(link)
So this is what you invision?